Whoopsy Daisy Forum
Bienvenue sur Whoopsy Daisy, le forum des amoureux de la littérature et de la culture anglaise ! Pour profiter pleinement de notre forum, nous vous conseillons de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre. Et surtout n'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre si vous ne l'êtes pas encore !
Whoopsy Daisy Forum
Bienvenue sur Whoopsy Daisy, le forum des amoureux de la littérature et de la culture anglaise ! Pour profiter pleinement de notre forum, nous vous conseillons de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre. Et surtout n'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre si vous ne l'êtes pas encore !

Forum des amoureux de la littérature et de la culture anglaise

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Bienvenue sur Whoopsy Daisy

Whoopsy Daisy n'est pas un blog, mais un forum participatif: participez !
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux

+17
angellinelit
Emjy
Marmeladedelivres
AnGee
Miss Virginia
Shelbylee
Fanny
LilyBart
Arwen
Diana
Titine75
sandie
Constance
Poppée
Melleaurel
Calliope
Scarlatiine
21 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant

Mes prestations préférées :
Cheerful weather for the wedding
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Blandings
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Death comes to Pemberley
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 6% [ 2 ]
Happy Valley
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap114%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 14% [ 5 ]
Grantchester
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap134%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 34% [ 12 ]
Life in Squares
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 9% [ 3 ]
Lady Chatterley's lover
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 9% [ 3 ]
War & Peace
James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_lcap128%James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Vote_rcap1
 28% [ 10 ]
Total des votes : 35

AuteurMessage
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Jan - 19:32

Une très bonne interview de l'acteur publiée dans le magazine américain Interview (ça ne s'invente pas) :

Ce qu'il dit de son travail et de son approche du personnage d'Andrei est vraiment passionnant. bravo  On apprend également qu'il connaissait déjà bien Lily James et Aneurin Barnard avant le tournage de la série (c'est un tout petit cercle en même temps^^)

Citation :
EMMA BROWN: How did you get involved in War & Peace?

JAMES NORTON: I got involved quite late on, actually. I hadn't read the book. It was quite a daunting prospect; there are many who have strong relations to the book, particularly Andrei. [Upon reading it,] you realize how extraordinary and special, how deserving it is of its status. With the people involved and Andrew Davies's script and the locations, as soon as we realized what it was, of course, we did absolutely everything we could to try and make it happen. Then it did and it was about trying to understand Andrei and get to this extraordinary character because again people, particularly the Russians, have a real relationship with him. They really treasure and respect the characters. I had this amazing moment in Russia where I bumped into this guy called Lev Dodin, he's a theater director for the Maly Theatre Company, and I went to see his Cherry Orchard and he summoned me backstage at the interval. He didn't speak a word of English, but he had a translator and he said, "I want to meet the man playing Bolkonsky." And I thought, "Gosh, that's a bit scary." This immaculately dressed little man turns up and he said, "How old are you?" I said, "I'm 30," and he goes, "Good age for the Bolkonsky. No man has ever played Bolkonsky younger than 40, because the spheres and circles of contemplation are so complex that at your age, no man has dared to take the part." And then only thing he could say in English was, "Hey, hey, James. Good luck." So there was this real sense of imparting this responsibility on me: "You're welcome to try, but don't fuck it up."

BROWN: Did you have to audition for Andrei or did they approach you and make you an offer?

NORTON: I auditioned a long, long time before and then, as it often does, things went quiet. Then in November, I had a conversation with Tom [Harper] and put a couple of auditions on tape. You know there's interest when they start to come back with little pieces of direction, and then I knew things were getting really serious when I got a call on a Tuesday night from my agent at about eight o'clock saying, "Umm...not to freak you out, but Harvey Weinstein's in town and he wants to meet you tomorrow at 8:00 AM in his hotel for breakfast." I was like, "Oh my god," because I'd never met Harvey before. Then I met Harvey, and I met some of his execs, and it went from there—after a very shaky cappuccino with Mr. Weinstein.

BROWN: I was going to ask, what do you order when you have breakfast with Harvey Weinstein?

NORTON: I didn't eat. Put it that way. I think I managed a slurp of my coffee and that's about it. I've actually met him many times since and he's a great guy. He came on set for a bit and he's been very supportive. I think, hopefully, they're really pleased with the outcome, because it was quite a new venture for them embarking on U.K., BBC-based television. So we were very lucky to have them. Having done a couple of BBC dramas, I think we were all aware of the support we had in the Weinstein Company, not as much the financial backing, but just that extra bit of clout. I think it meant when they decided, "We need to film in Russia. We need to be on that frozen lake or in that beautiful palace and it can't be anywhere else," it gave them the boost to take the plunge. And it made such a difference being there. I can't tell you. Being in Russia filming War & Peace...filming War & Peace alone is an extraordinary experience, but to be out there was just magical.

BROWN: When they gave you notes during the audition process, what did they tell you to do differently?

NORTON: It was all about finding his darkness. As an actor, I think most people have a tendency to want to demonstrate that they can act, they can emote. The challenge of Andrei was to keep it incredibly contained, and not do very much, but at the same time communicate this darkness and this cynicism. There's so much going on in Andrei. He's wrangling with these big existential conundrums, and he tries out different routes to fulfillment. He tries falling in love, that doesn't work. He goes to war and searches for military glory, that doesn't work. He does the quiet life of a farmer. He's always active. That's what I loved about him, he's always looking, searching. He's really inquisitive. Those are the best parts to play, especially as a young, 30-year-old guy also trying to work it all out. It's a wonderful headspace to wrangle with for six months. But despite all this, he's also very Russian in his lack of emotion. So it was trying to show all that stuff was going on and that brooding, but at the same time hardly doing anything at all. That was the note I got: remember the darkness, but don't do anything. When I came to set—because I'm quite a smiley guy, I have my moments, but I think I'm generally of a relatively optimistic nature—Tom kept shouting, "James, stop smiling! Stop smiling." I wasn't allowed any hint of a smile, apart from maybe twice in the whole six months.

BROWN: Did that affect your mood off set?

NORTON: No. It was nerve-wracking as an actor. I often gave them a lot of choices in the takes. You give them some that are a little bit more demonstrative and some that are so contained. Having seen the first episode, they generally went in for the more contained. So that's quite nerve-wracking—"Am I communicating all this?" You really try to work the character out and spend time in the headspace of the character. That's what I did. I do really mundane, everyday things, but in the headspace of the character. Having spent all that time, you do want the audience to go on that journey with you. But off set, I'm not the kind of actor who spends all his time wallowing in his hotel room. We had an amazing time. There were moments when it became a bit of a party, especially when we were all out in Saint Petersburg together. It was magical. Lots of fun nights out because we were all very over excited.

BROWN: Did people in Saint Petersburg know what you were doing?

NORTON: They did. The first day, we covered the equivalent of Trafalgar Square or Times Square in snow, and they gave us free reign over their Buckingham Palace. So they were aware of us being there, and incredibly generous with these extraordinary historical sites. We blocked off loads of the roads. It was really warming. It was a weird time to be in Russia with the political situation going on in the Ukraine. Filming in Lithuania and Latvia, there's a certain awareness of what's going on. I think we all went out going, "What's it going to be like?" And the Russians were so welcoming. Brilliant crews. The Lithuanian crews were absolutely incredible as well, incredible tailors. All our costumes were handmade. But the Russians were all really accommodating, and that made it really special. To be allowed in Catherine's Summer Palace...Lily and I have this scene where we fall in love and we waltz up and down this enormous gold hall with thousands of candles and a live orchestra and 300 Russian extras. To do those scenes in situ really meant it was a once-in-a-lifetime job. I hope that that really lifts the project and gives it that special touch. It's an amazing place, Saint Petersburg. It's like a big, old butch Venice. It's like no place I'd ever been.

BROWN: Did people shout "Bolkonsky" at you in the street and buy you drinks?

NORTON: No, no. They didn't know who I was playing. We had the sideburns, so we were slightly conspicuous—we looked like we were in some sort of Andrew Davies adaptation. We had some fun. The shoot was bookended by these stints in Saint Petersburg. We started in minus 20, snow up to your waist, mid-winter, brutal cold. And then we ended in June in the white nights when it didn't get dark. Being there at the beginning and the end with everyone together was really special. The end was sort of sentimental and exciting, and the beginning was all meeting each other and equally exciting.

BROWN: I know you were already friends with Lily James. Did you know any of the other cast members?

NORTON: Lily and I have been friends for some time. We're good friends. I knew quite a few people, actually. I knew Aneurin Barnard, who plays Boris. Because there were 95 speaking roles, there was a constant stream of amazing actors coming in. Nick Brimble, a friend of mine who I worked with on Grantchester, came out for one scene. The depths of talent, how the casting department had managed to get together these really illustrious actors, was a dream. Every day, every scene, you were like, "My god. I'm doing a scene with Brian Cox today and then I'm onto a scene with Stephen Rea." For us young actors, I think we were all very, very star-struck and impressed by the caliber of everyone who came out.

What was really challenging for everyone was that we didn't shoot chronologically; we shot everything all at once. Weeks in Saint Petersburg had to cover seven years of Russian winter. So by definition, we never had a sense of chronology. One day you might be in Saint Petersburg in 1806 and then Moscow in 1812, and then you might jump back to Saint Petersburg. It was completely discombobulating and an incredible credit to Tom Harper, the director, who kept us grounded, and this amazing woman called Marnie [Paxton], who was on continuity. We were constantly shouting, "Marnie, where am I? Which year is it?" And she was always on script to keep you orientated. That, I think, was one of the bigger challenges we faced—keeping a sense of the arc of each character.

BROWN: It's quite sad, but there are so many characters that I have to read it with the Wikipedia page open so I can remember which is which. Helene Kuragina and Julie Karagina...

NORTON: I know. I don't what page you're on, but I really recommend persevering. Once you've got the 20 main principles down and you've got their faces in your head formed and established, it becomes a really great, easy page-turner. Apart from the massive chunks of philosophy and military tactics, where he goes a bit wayward and you're allowed to skim-read a bit. But the story itself, we described it as a soap opera because it's just got loads of young people falling in and out of love and having duels and getting drunk and having sex and revenge. When he starts ruminating on military tactics, you're like, "I do not care whether this weird general went and outflanked that other weird general." But there are these amazing moments for Andrei and Nikolai [during the war], and to film those was so fun. There were months when we shot basically all of the war stuff, and nearly all the female characters went back to London, and it suddenly became a little bit of a sports tour. All the boys came back at the end of the day: "Ah, did you see that bit where I did that!" It was kind of funny. And then the girls came back and we all had cuts and bruises and they rolled their eyes at our ridiculous stories. But it's a tough read, some of the military techniques. It's fun to be part of that smug club: "I've read War and Peace," but I obviously have a massive incentive.

BROWN: You came into the offices a few years ago, and you talked about how you felt you really had to like the characters you played and people would always give you funny looks when you said that, because your character in Happy Valley is not particularly likeable. Do you still feel that way?

NORTON: I do. It's a dodgy area, because if you start to say that you "like" Tommy Lee Royce from Happy Valley, a lot of people will rightfully put you on trial: "What on earth do you mean by that?" I think it's about empathy. It's about knowing the reasons why a character does certain things and thinks certain ways. If you're constantly stepping outside of the character and judging them, you'll never really be able to fully engage because you'll always be slightly cynical. I think to be in that moment as much as you can, you have to fully empathize with them and it is about liking them and feeling their pain. Andrei was a much, much easier character to like and empathize with than Tommy, but he's objectively, he's not likeable. Particularly the beginning of the story, he's really cruel to Lise his wife and his family. He's so aloof and so cut off from everyone emotionally that you would be forgiven for thinking he's a prick. But then of course as the book goes on and as our adaptation goes on, you start to realize that he ultimately does mean well and he does have faith in humanity, which is the most important thing, I think. He believes he sees good in people, and he sees good in himself, he's just finding it difficult to discover that goodness and that calm. I really, really enjoyed the journey to empathizing with Andrei, and trying to work out why this man is so disgruntled. As Pierre says in one of our early scenes, "You have everything going for you. You could do anything and everyone looks up to and respects you." And Andrei just sighs, "Yeah...so they say." Immediately that conflict is set up: the aristocrat who's going to inherit this fortune and has got this incredible military career ahead of him and is very intelligent and women find him very attractive, he's got all that going for him and then he seems to be so pissed off with his lot. That conflict is brilliant drama. For some reason, he is incredibly compelling and you are drawn to him. Everyone wants to know what on earth is going on. It goes back to what we were talking about earlier—having such a cold, callous exterior but then showing the audience and all the other characters that behind the eyes there's a lot going on and drawing people in and hopefully they want to know what that is. But he's a bastard to Lise. The scene when he goes to war and leaves her heavily pregnant with his father is brutal—physically pushing her down into a chair while she's sobbing her eyes out. It was quite a harsh scene to shoot as well.

BROWN: Did you find that relationship particularly challenging?

NORTON:  Yeah. Again, it's a bit like what we were saying before about liking and empathizing with characters, particularly when their moral choices are so different from your own. Then the challenge is to try and understand why they've done what they've done. But that is difficult because at that point in the story, you meet Andrei and he is so disillusioned by his life, to the point that he's willing to ride off to battle and when Schöngrabern happens and one of the commanders offers his services to divert the French army, Andrei goes straight up to him and says, "I'll go with you," which is essentially suicide. For a young man with a baby on the way, what's going on in there? So that was hard, to try and find that darkness without the three chapters of working out. There were a lot of conversations with Tom when we were doing our rehearsals about where Andrei's disillusionment had come from.

Star-crossed lover
Marmeladedelivres

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan - 10:13

Oh les photos James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 346347 Oui très bonne interview. Merci EMjy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan - 17:39

James Norton fait la couv' du magazine féminin anglais The Lady ^^

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 12400782_10153857306246649_4688560168768116801_n

Bookworm
Shelbylee

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan - 17:45

Ils ont pris quasiment la même photo que toi Razz

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Jan - 17:47

Les copieurs Twisted Evil

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Jan - 19:18

Un bel article sur War & Peace et James Norton sur le site américain DuJour : Arrow
Morceau choisi :
Citation :
Equally impressive is Norton’s performance as Bolkonsky, a solider whose life is marked by loss and revenge. “James not only brings a strength, poise and a commanding presence to Andre, but also a humanity,” Harper, his director, says. “Andrei behaves pretty badly at times within the story, which could potentially be alienating for an audience, but James’ performance shows great depth, which means you can see Andre’s internal struggle and understand that this isn’t a man with no feelings, but a man who is deeply repressed and at odds with himself.” 

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan - 18:50

J'ai ajouté un sondage au topic. Razz  N'hésitez pas à voter (plusieurs choix sont possibles) Wink

Bookworm
Scarlatiine

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan - 18:59

Je ne l'ai vu que dans Death comes to Pemberley (mais il faudrait que je le revois, sa prestation est devenue floue, même si je me rappelle que j'ai beaucoup aimé son personnage), Grantchester et War & Peace pour l'instant, donc je vais attendre de le voir dans plus de productions avant de voter  Wink J'ai Happy Valley qui m'attend bien sagement, mais je ne pense pas que mon moral tiendra le coup au visionnage en ce moment Razz Et j'ai Lady Chatterley et Life in squares aussi dans un coin... Bref, je reviens quand j'ai vu tout ça Razz Même si quelque chose me dit que ça va être dur de choisir Laughing
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan - 19:02

Fais moi signe quand tu voudras revoir Death comes to Pemberley. J'aimerais bien redécouvrir ce drama à l'occasion lol!

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 14:51

James Norton a été l'invité de Jonathan Ross pour parler de War & Peace et d'Happy Valley 
L'émission sera diffusée demain soir en Angleterre. Le pauvre, le voilà parti pour faire la tournée des talk shows Razz

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 War-and-Peace-639026

Helstone rose
Titine75

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 15:31

Emjy a écrit:
James Norton a été l'invité de Jonathan Ross pour parler de War & Peace et d'Happy Valley 
L'émission sera diffusée demain soir en Angleterre. Le pauvre, le voilà parti pour faire la tournée des talk shows Razz

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 War-and-Peace-639026

On va voir ses cheveux repousser au fur et à mesure des émissions !!!
Scarlatiine
Bookworm
Scarlatiine

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 16:22

"Le pauvre", oui, mais ça veut dire pleins de photos pour nous Razz
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 31 Jan - 9:55

La vidéo de l'interview est déjà sur YouTube Razz

C'est sympa, quoiqu'un peu surréaliste parfois Laughing Lui, est toujours aussi charmant Very Happy

Bookworm
Shelbylee

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 31 Jan - 10:01

Déjà je me demande bien ce qu'il fait avec une clarinette Razz

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 10:31

Des photos de la pièce Journey’s End de R. C. Sherriff dans laquelle James Norton a joué en 2011 ont fait leur réapparition sur le net dernièrement. Il y incarnait le Capitaine Stanhope, le personnage principal :

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o208enQPGJ1sh5g7co4_500

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o208enQPGJ1sh5g7co3_400

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o208enQPGJ1sh5g7co2_400

Helstone rose
Titine75

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Fév - 8:49

Ça donne envie de le voir sur scène !
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Fév - 13:20

Un jour peut-être ... Wink

Bookworm
Shelbylee

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 14:51

Il y a un article assez long sur lui dans Radiotimes, mais je ne l'ai pas lu parce qu'il y à l'air d'avoirplein de spoilers sur Happy Valley (la saison 1) Arrow

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Fév - 19:39

Merci !

Un autre article sur Redonline :

J'aime beaucoup la photo !

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2auxhTqOA1urrgojo1_500

Citation :
I grew up in North Yorkshire, in a tiny hamlet with no shops or pubs. My sister and I would go down to the farm shop in the nearby village on our bikes to get sweets. From a young age, a bike was my link to getting out of that village. When I moved to London, at first I got around on public transport, but didn’t feel settled until I got a bike. Then my whole relationship with the city changed. Being a country bumpkin, and London being vast, knowing the physical route – how to get from Haringey to Tottenham Court Road to South Kensington – meant that the whole place felt more containable.
This is an old Raleigh from the 1980s. I bought the frame off Ebay, which sounds like a horribly hipster thing to do, but putting all the wheels and things on yourself is lovely. It’s your own. I’ve had it for five years now and it’s kind of a workhorse, I use it every day. I rely on the time with my bike to counteract the mania of my job. It’s meeting after meeting and I love the little moments in-between, when all you think about is the road, surviving and weaving around the buses. It makes me feel weirdly calmer.

Helstone rose
Titine75

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 7:05

Désormais, lorsque nous irons à Londres, nous surveillerons les cyclistes !
Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 15 Fév - 19:18

James a participé à une campagne de pub pour une grande marque de luxe britannique avec l'actrice Vanessa Kirby ^^

Helstone rose
Titine75

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 16 Fév - 7:29

Le résultat de la séance photos :

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Ss16_james1?$original$

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Ss16_james2?$original$

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Ss16_intropage_5?$original$

Tout simplement la classe !
Titine75
Helstone rose
Titine75

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 16 Fév - 7:43

post Une autre petite vidéo behind the scenes avec uniquement notre James :

Emjy
Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 16 Fév - 9:33

Cette vidéo est James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 557349

Bookworm
Emjy

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 9:21

Quelques gifs du film Bonobo trouvés sur tumblr :

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2u4z4upt01urrgojo2_400 James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2u4z4upt01urrgojo5_400 James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2u4z4upt01urrgojo3_400

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2u4z4upt01urrgojo4_400 James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Tumblr_o2u4z4upt01urrgojo6_400

J'espère qu'avec sa popularité grandissante, le film sortira en DVD. Sur Internet, il me semble impossible de le voir en France !

MessageSujet: Re: James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux   James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux - Page 7 Icon_minitime

James Norton, un acteur "classique" audacieux
Page 7 sur 16Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Suivant